Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Picasso Perspective

Happy Fourth of July to all my blog friends. I hope you're all having a lovely time celebrating with family and friends.

I was going to have a little rant about an article in our Sunday papers, that I just got around to reading today, on a multi-million dollar creationist museum being built in Kentucky to 'recreate' the Garden of Eden and rewrite evolution....but I'll save that for another day and share an earth shattering observation that my children and I made today instead.

Picasso got it right. From an altered perspective that is. If you and your child put your noses and foreheads together, you can see each other exactly as Picasso would have portrayed you - either one long eye or three and if you slightly tilt your head to one side you get the one-eye-up-one-eye-down look that he so loved. Try it yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just made my husband do it and he was like, "Are we taking some kind of quiz or something???"

    But you're right, it works. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - I appreciate every one!